Woha! Now we are talking. This spicy dog & cat bandana named “Chipotle Island” is all inspired by the Pixar movie “Coco” and the Aztec Mexican heritage with its very cool and darky imagery. Featuring tropical watercolor skulls that reminds us of “Día de los Muertos”, along with a grayish tribal Aztec pattern, this reversible dog bandana surely is a bark-starter! We respect and see so much beauty in other cultures and traditions, that some of them just become an amazing excuse for us to celebrate them! So swag your style!
Dogs come in an infinite variety of shapes and sizes! That is why is extremely important that you visit our SIZE GUIDE for a succesful selection of your reversible bandana size :). Please click here to access this information.
If you are probably wondering... "I love this one! But which is the right bandana size for my dog?" Simple!
- Measure your dog’s neck size using a tape measure. Soft and flexible ones work best!
- Pick your bandana size according to the info below. They come in XS, S, M & L. Breed samples are only referential and you must always follow your pup's neck size.
- Neck Size 6"-10": Pick XS! Your bandana length is approximately 17" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Mini Dachshund, teacup, cat.
- Neck Size 11"-13": Pick S! Your bandana length is approximately 21" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Maltese, Fox or Jack Russell Terrier, Pomeranian, Poodle mini, poodle toy, Shih Tzu, King Charles Cavalier.
- Neck Size 14"-18": Pick M! Your bandana length is approximately 27" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Beagle, Bichon Frise, Labradoodle, Border Collie, Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Greyhound, Pitbull, Pug, Schnauzer.
- Neck Size 19"-25": Pick L! Your bandana length is approximately 33" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Labrador, German Shepherd, Labra/Goldendoodle, Bloodhound, Boxer, Bulldog, Chow, Doberman, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Rottweiler, Wheaten Terrier, Siberian Husky, Weimaraner, Akita.
PS: Your reversible bandana will measure at least 4” (for smaller breeds) to 6” (for larger breeds) more than your dog’s real neck size for a comfortable fitting. If the bandana is a little long towards the floor, you can always roll the bandana a few times to adjust the length properly (and for a funkier look too since our bandanas are reversible!) Also remember, dogs come in infinite shapes and sizes! :) If you have doubts, is always better to size up than down.
How to wash your new pawesome bandana?
Our reversible bandana