This reversible dog bandana was purely inspired by an image in our head. Imagine you step into the coolest local brewery in town. Lights are dark. Laughs are loud everywhere. There is a sense of coziness that you love. You turn your head to the bar. And there he is. The handsome man of thick beard, tight jeans and plaid shirt. You want to get the story behind his arm tattoos. You want to get lost in those dark eyes. Ladies and gentlemen. He is the urban lumberjack.
Dogs come in an infinite variety of shapes and sizes! That is why is extremely important that you visit our SIZE GUIDE for a succesful selection of your reversible bandana size :). Please click here to access this information.
If you are probably wondering... "I love this one! But which is the right bandana size for my dog?" Simple!
- Measure your dog’s neck size using a tape measure. Soft and flexible ones work best!
- Pick your bandana size according to the info below. They come in XS, S, M & L. Breed samples are only referential and you must always follow your pup's neck size.
- Neck Size 6"-10": Pick XS! Your bandana length is approximately 17" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Mini Dachshund, teacup, cat.
- Neck Size 11"-13": Pick S! Your bandana length is approximately 21" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Maltese, Fox or Jack Russell Terrier, Pomeranian, Poodle mini, poodle toy, Shih Tzu, King Charles Cavalier.
- Neck Size 14"-18": Pick M! Your bandana length is approximately 27" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Beagle, Bichon Frise, Labradoodle, Border Collie, Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Greyhound, Pitbull, Pug, Schnauzer.
- Neck Size 19"-25": Pick L! Your bandana length is approximately 33" wide. Some referential breed examples for this size are: Labrador, German Shepherd, Labra/Goldendoodle, Bloodhound, Boxer, Bulldog, Chow, Doberman, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Rottweiler, Wheaten Terrier, Siberian Husky, Weimaraner, Akita.
PS: Your reversible bandana will measure at least 4” (for smaller breeds) to 6” (for larger breeds) more than your dog’s real neck size for a comfortable fitting. If the bandana is a little long towards the floor, you can always roll the bandana a few times to adjust the length properly (and for a funkier look too since our bandanas are reversible!) Also remember, dogs come in infinite shapes and sizes! :) If you have doubts, is always better to size up than down.
How to wash your new pawesome bandana?
Our reversible bandanas are made of 100% cotton. Please only wash it when is necessary, and just follow these steps:
1) Hand wash it with cold water, and never use bleach.
2) Hang and air dry it! :)
PS: You may also use a washing machine, but remember to wash with cold water only and always set it to gentle cycle.